Will Kalidou Koulibaly leave Serie A’s Napoli?
Koulibaly is one of Europe’s finest defenders and the 29-year-old has attracted interest from across Europe.
Bayern Munich are reportedly eyeing the Senegal international.
TOP STORY – BAYERN FRONTRUNNERS FOR NAPOLI STAR
Bayern Munich are leading the race to sign Napoli centre-back Kalidou Koulibaly, according to Il Mattino.
Koulibaly has long been linked with a move away from Napoli, though the club’s valuation has deterred suitors.
But Koulibaly’s asking price has reportedly dropped to €45million (£39m), alerting Bayern, as well as Manchester United and Liverpool.
Bild, however, claims Bundesliga champions Bayern have not made an offer for the Napoli star.
– Bild reports Manchester City are favourites to sign Erling Haaland if Borussia Dortmund sanction an off-season exit. Haaland has been linked with Real Madrid, Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, Liverpool, Chelsea, United and Bayern.
– As City target Haaland, Sport Mediaset says Serie A champions Juve are considering a move for veteran forward Sergio Aguero. The Argentina international is out of contract at season’s end.
– Barca have been offered Bayer Leverkusen star Edmond Tapsoba, claims Sport. Tapsoba is valued at around €40m.
— Christian Falk (@cfbayern) March 5, 2021
– Wolves are open to selling Adama Traore at a reduced price, according to the Daily Mail. Barca, Liverpool and City have been linked with Traore previously.
– The Sun reports United are considering the sale of star goalkeeper David de Gea. It comes as Dean Henderson expects to become number one next season. The Transfer Window podcast, meanwhile, says United are seeking a new number one amid links to Milan star Gianluigi Donnarumma.
– Chelsea remain interested in RB Leipzig centre-back Ibrahima Konate, according to Bild. Konate is not short of admirers, linked to the likes of United and Arsenal.
– United have not contacted Eintracht Frankfurt’s Andre Silva as an alternative to Haaland, claims Bild.