Where will Jack Grealish play his football next season?
It is one of the big questions in English football right now and Manchester City have joined the conversation.
City are reportedly emerging as the favourites to sign the Aston Villa captain.
TOP STORY – CITY LINE UP GREALISH SPLASH
Manchester City appear best placed to sign Aston Villa’s £100million-rated captain Jack Grealish, according to the Daily Mail.
Grealish reportedly came close to joining Manchester United last year, but the Red Devils could not come up with the funds to seal the deal.
City manager Pep Guardiola is a well-known admirer of Grealish, previously calling him “an exceptional player”.
— MailOnline Sport (@MailSport) March 18, 2021
– Gazzetta dello Sport claims Liverpool have joined the queue chasing Inter defender Alessandro Bastoni, with a reported £43m (€50m) move. European heavyweights Bayern Munich and Barcelona are also allegedly keen on the 21-year-old Italy international.
– Tottenham are likely to opt out of exercising the £36m (€42m) option-to-buy Carlos Vinicius, who is on loan at Spurs from Benfica according to the Daily Mail. The report claims Spurs are only willing to pay more than half that amount for the Brazilian.
– Calciomercato says Juventus are considering a move for Arkadiusz Milik, who they have previously been linked with as they prepare for the possible departures of Cristiano Ronaldo and Paulo Dybala. Juve are reportedly set to revive their interest in Milik, with the Poland international on loan at Marseille from Napoli.
– Football Insider reports that United are plotting a move for Villa goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez amid doubts over star David de Gea and Dean Henderson. They have also been linked with Milan sensation Gianluigi Donnarumma.
– Real Madrid are keen to bring back Levante winger Jorge de Frutos to the Santiago Bernabeu, according to Marca.