Could Harry Kane end up at Real Madrid?
Borussia Dortmund forward Erling Haaland is one of Europe’s most sought-after and expensive players, while Paris Saint-Germain’s Kylian Mbappe also commands a hefty fee.
With that in mind, Tottenham’s Kane has reportedly emerged as a transfer target in the Spanish capital.
TOP STORY – MADRID ADD KANE TO LIST
Real Madrid are interested in signing Tottenham star Harry Kane, according to SER Deportivo.
Madrid have been heavily linked with in-demand Borussia Dortmund sensation Erling Haaland and Paris Saint-Germain forward Kylian Mbappe.
But Madrid’s hierarchy reportedly feel a deal to prise Kane from Tottenham may be easier.
– Wednesday’s Marca and Diario AS newspapers are dominated by Cristiano Ronaldo. Marca claims Ronaldo would exit Juventus to return to Madrid, who he left in 2018. Diario AS says Juve are ready to listen to offers for the five-time Ballon d’Or winner. Ronaldo has also been linked with former club Manchester United.
– Sport reports Manchester City defender Eric Garcia will join Barcelona on a five-year deal. It will be the first major signing under new president Joan Laporta as the LaLiga giants also eye Haaland and look to re-sign superstar captain Lionel Messi, who has been tipped to join either PSG or City on a free transfer at season’s end.
– TV3 claims Ronald Koeman will continue as Barca head coach in 2021-22 following talks with Laporta. RB Leipzig’s Julian Nagelsmann and club great Xavi had been linked.
— MARCA (@marca) March 23, 2021
– Inter are ready to reignite their interest in Udinese star Rodrigo De Paul, claims Calciomercato. The Serie A leaders have previously been linked with the Argentina midfielder. Antonio Conte’s Inter are also tracking Madrid outcast Isco, according to Sport.
– L’Equipe claims United are considering a move for Tottenham captain and goalkeeper Hugo Lloris amid doubts over David de Gea. Milan star Gianluigi Donnarumma has also emerged as a possible target.
– Bayern Munich are in talks to sign Madrid attacker Lucas Vazquez on a free transfer, according to AS.
– Liverpool, Juventus and Roma are among clubs interested in Madrid defender Nacho Fernandez, says AS. The 31-year-old is out of contract at the end of 2021-22.